Burglar Alarm Battery replacement service - battery + support
This is our ‘remote' battery change service, providing you with a new Texecom alarm battery & up to 20 mins of telephone support to enable you to change your alarm battery with confidence (and not costing you the earth!).
Supporting you & minimising costly mistakes
This telephone support option means you have a trained engineer with you (via the telephone or video phone / Skype) to:
- Identify which size of the battery (2.1, 3.4 or 7ah) you have in your alarm panel
- Make sure you have all the right equipment to open your panel/change battery
- Open panel (with the right codes/expectations of what to do/expect)
- Change battery (whilst minimising the risk of creating a fault on your alarm by knocking a wire)
- Close the panel and reset
N.B. The battery is included in this service and will be sent to you prior to the telephone support call.
Trained engineers remotely helping you
Support is provided by one of the fully trained engineers, with great experience in all major alarm equipment.
This is an 'appointment-based service', and once you've paid we'll arrange a mutually suitable time to run through your technical questions and get you sorted! Appointment times are booked from 9 am to 5 pm during weekdays.
All major alarm systems supported
You’re most likely to get either Stan or Marian to help you - both are experienced in Texecom battery changes and problem-solving.
The alarm replacement alarm batteries we use (which we’ll send you by post beforehand) are from the best alarm manufacturer.
Purchase the our Telephone Support battery replacement service by clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button below, and then paying at the Check Out.
We look forward to helping fix your alarm ;-)